A panel of international design and innovation experts will advice the Danish Design Center and Designrådet.
The international advisory board will contribute with vision, input and inspiration for the Danish Design Centre’s and Designrådets work and help to identify new opportunities for danish design to create value – for companies and organisations, and worldwide.
The members of the international advisory board are:
- Banny Banerjee, associate professor, Director of Design & CEO, ChangeLabs, Stanford University
- Bettina Maisch, Portfolio Manager for Industrial Design Thinking, Siemens
- Emma Benameur, Head of Programme Design & Member of the Executive Committee, World Economic Forum
- Frederic Beuvry, Senior Vice President Industrial Design, UI Software & Ergonomics, Schneider Electric
- Kunlé Adeyemi, architect, designer and founder of NLÉ
- Lucy Kimbell, director, Innovation Insights Hub at University of the Arts London, Associate Fellow, University of Oxford
- Manuel Toscano, co-founder and principal, Zago
- Mariana Mazzucato, professor, Sussex University
- Petra Hoelscher, Senior Curator, Neues Samlung
- Roberto Verganti, professor, Politecnico di Milano
Can’t get enough of design and innovation? We hear you. And we have you covered.
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest from our world delivered straight to your inbox.Sign up for the ddc newsletter