The Regenerative Organization: Creative Branding – or Creating Value?
|Date||May 23, 2023|
|Time||8:30 – 9:45 AM|
|Location||House of Creative Denmark or online|
How can creative solutions and leadership in the regenerative organization drive sustainability and improve quality of life?
As we face global challenges such as resource scarcity and declining mental well-being, especially among Generation Z, we look to the regenerative organization, which aims to create value for its employees, stakeholders, the ecosystem, and the Earth itself.
Join our hybrid DDC/Creative Denmark talk as our panel will discuss how creative solutions and leadership in the regenerative organization can drive sustainability and improve quality of life.
Our panelists include Rosan Bosch, Founder and Creative Director of Rosan Bosch Studio, and Camilla Engelshardt, Executive Director at Lederne and initiator of Denmark’s first master’s program in sustainable leadership. They will share their insights on how creative environments can foster adaptability, flexibility, and well-being and how to achieve sustainable change in organizations.
Our panel will address the following key discussion points:
- Mental well-being is a global challenge and a growing problem, especially among Generation Z. How can regenerative thinking and creative solutions help create a more positive future for young people?
- What structures can be built in society, municipalities, and organizations to support individuals thriving, and how can we make regenerative thinking an irresistible choice?
- How can other organizations be inspired by Denmark’s creative solutions to create more sustainable and regenerative leadership models?
- 8.30 – 8.40 Arrival, coffee and croissants for those joining at House of Creative Denmark
- 8.45 – 8.55 Welcome by Majken Kalhave, Director at Creative Denmark
- 8.55 – 9.35 Fireside chat w. panel: Rosan Bosch, Founder and Creative Director of Rosan Bosch Studio and Camilla Engelshardt, Executive Director at Lederne
- Moderator: Ulla Dubgaard, Communications Director at Danish Design Center
- 9.35 – 09.45 Q&A
The event is hybrid, so join us online or in person at House of Creative Denmark, placed in BLOX, Christians Brygge 23. Please register if you are attending physically or remotely.
Online event will commence 08.45 AM. Streaming link: https://vimeo.com/event/3383608
This event is organized by DDC – Danish Design Center and Creative Denmark
Watch the event here
Can’t get enough of design and innovation? We hear you. And we have you covered.
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest from our world delivered straight to your inbox.Sign up for the ddc newsletter