In times of crisis, it would be convenient to put climate change on hold for the time being. Of course, that’s not an option. Instead, we need to open up our minds and get creative if we are to come up with new aesthetic, mental, and sensory perspectives on the green transition.
On May 24, we take up this important conversation at the first of two New European Bauhaus TALKS about urban transformation through art, design, and architecture. During the event, you’ll get to share ideas and explore how we might design the irresistible circular society.
You’ll hear from:
- Martin Manthorpe, Director of Strategy & Business Development, NCC
- Madeleine Kate McGowan, Artist & Speculative Designer, NXT
- Nana-Francisca Schottländer, Performance & Visual Artist
- Jan Søndergaard Hansen, former CEO, Unicon
- Torben Klitgaard, CEO, BLOXHUB
The event is hybrid – join online or physically in BLOX in Copenhagen. It’s free to join, and it will be in English.
Can’t get enough of design and innovation? We hear you. And we have you covered.
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest from our world delivered straight to your inbox.Sign up for the ddc newsletter