Radical Experiments with Circular Economy
|Date||May 3, 2022|
|Time||13:00 – 17:00|
|Price||Free (No-show fee: 750 DKK)|
Join us at the REFLOW conference and dive into circular experiments, a panel debate, a keynote, and break-out sessions
*This event will be in Danish
For the last three years, the EU Horizon 2020 project REFLOW has experimented with circular economy at different test sites in Vejle. At the conference, you learn about successes and challenges during the project.
We discuss how large amounts of waste can be reused for financial and environmental gain, whether you can influence large residential areas to sort their waste, and if you can use blockchain to manage circular economy in a large-scale society.
Meet the futurist and keynote speaker Anne Skare Nielsen. She takes you through circular tendencies of the future, where success is not only measured based on growth and profit but on the positive impact we have on the world.
You can also work with two circular experiments in break-out sessions. The sessions are based on the project’s work with the care center Sofiegården, the supermarket discount chain REMA 1000, the residential area Den Gamle Gård, and Spinderihallerne.
Join the debate with panelists from politics, business, and design.
What you’ll learn:
- How to approach circular economy from a practical, exploratory perspective
- Perspectives on the importance of broad partnerships and why it is so vital to involve businesses when talking circular economy
- How to shape a circular future
The panelists are:
- Anders Jensen, Buying and Marketing Director REMA 1000 A/S
- Anne Skare Nielsen, Futurist, author, and keynote speaker
- Søren Peschardt, Politician in the City Council and Chairman of the Climate, Nature and Environment Committee in the Municipality of Vejle
- Ann Louise Slot, Project Manager of Reflow
- Cecilie Bang Schulze, Urban Strategist and Senior Project Manager, Dansk Design Center
- Christian Villum (moderator and host), Entrepreneur and digital strategy consultant
Can’t get enough of design and innovation? We hear you. And we have you covered.
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest from our world delivered straight to your inbox.Sign up for the ddc newsletter