JOIN THE EVENT LIVE HERE
The transition into a sustainable circular economy is no easy task. It requires fundamental changes in the way companies design, produce, and distribute products. We need to bend the linear business models of the present and start building products and systems where waste is no longer a part of the equation. This puts enormous pressure on companies to act, with an overwhelming risk of stumbling before even getting started.
That’s why we’re launching our new toolkit ‘Designing your circular transition’. The goal is to help companies through a circular innovation process.
At this event you’ll get insights on:
- Different tools to help you get started on the circular journey of your company or organization
- How to apply strategic design approaches to explore, build, and test circular products and services
- Understand the pitfalls and opportunities of going circular from the experiences of ambitious circular companies
- The event is part of our popular capacity-building program, designed to match the needs we see with the companies we work with. That means you’ll be presented with the latest insights from our projects working within the sustainable and circular business transformation.
Participation is free, and the event will be held online.
- Frederik Larsen – Co-Founder of In futurum
- Charles Clarke – Social & Environmental Impact Lead of Pas Normal Studios
- Anne Voss – Head of Marketing of Drinx
- Julie Hjort – Program Director of Green Transition
- Therese Balslev – Junior Design Engineer
Can’t get enough of design and innovation? We hear you. And we have you covered.
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest from our world delivered straight to your inbox.Sign up for the ddc newsletter